Should've stayed. Were there signs I ignored?
Can I help you not to hurt anymore?
We saw brilliance when the world was asleep.
There are things that we can have but can't keep.
If they say,
Who cares if one more light goes out
In the sky of a million stars?
It flickers, flickers.
Who cares when someone's time runs out
If a moment is all we are?
Or quicker, quicker.
Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well, I do.
The reminders pull the floor from your feet.
In the kitchen one more chair than you need.
Oh.
And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair.
Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.
If they say,
Who cares if one more light goes out
In the sky of a million stars?
It flickers, flickers.
Who cares when someone's time runs out
If a moment is all we are?
Or quicker, quicker
Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well, I do.
Who cares if one more light goes out
In the sky of a million stars?
It flickers, flickers.
Who cares when someone's time runs out
If a moment is all we are?
Or quicker, quicker.
Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well, I do.
Well, I do.
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
10:57 How to make a Bootable USB Flash for Windows 10 Operating System | পেন ড্রাইভে উইন্ডোজ লোড ✔️ 5 views 3 days ago 100% ...
-
I saw many people start YouTube with money to make money. Someone thinks that opening a YouTube channel will upload the video only and the v...
-
I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right ...
-
Blood pressure is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. Used without further specification, "blood pressure...
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন